• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

OMG! Will all our turbo sleds become illegal this summer?

Even though it doesn't apply to me, my first thought was "they got to friggin catch you" ;)

Even though it doesn't apply to me, my first thought was "they got to friggin catch you" ;)

In Colorado it would not surprise me if they do like Diesels and have them tested....at least visually for sure. Hope this gets defeated pretty quickly.

Well and we have not removed a catalytic converter. adding a turbo should not change the emissions I wouldn't think.

Sign the petition everyone. I signed it few min ago, they needed 21,200 signatures by march 10 and it already had 78,000 signatures

I bet I'm one of the only ones here who is in somewhat agreement with this. We have lost a lot of trails to excessively loud exhaust pipes and I think it is important that we care for the environment in these beautiful woods we are so fortunate to ride in. I remember sledding in Yellowstone in the 1990's and the town of west Yellowstone had a blue haze thru the whole town from all the polluting 2 strokes. It was disgraceful. There is no reason we can't have high horsepower sleds that are normal in volume and maintain reasonable pollution controls. I'm sure I'm going to be skewered for this but that's ok. We only have one Earth and we all need to look for little ways to make it a better place. In all honesty the reason I bought my first Yamaha sled was because I wanted a high HP sled that offered the least pollution, a 4 stroke was the answer.

Back