• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

? on anti ratcheting drivers

snownutz

Expert
I have an 08 RTx, installing a 144" OFT kit and a backcountry track. Was wondering what the best fit would be and what the best bang for the buck is.

snownutz said:
I have an 08 RTx, installing a 144" OFT kit and a backcountry track. Was wondering what the best fit would be and what the best bang for the buck is.
;)!

Hey snownutz. Your 144" kit shipped today. Thanks again!! :Rockon:

Scott

x4

You are going with the same setup as me. The bits are great quality, you will be happy. I'm half way through the install with the tunnel extension in place already.

I've taken my skid down to its pieces to clean them up, polish and paint.

Will I have to modify the rail tips to run those drivers, want to send rails out to get powder coated but I don't want modify them after there coated.

snownutz said:
Thanks I will keep my fingers crossed.

It's tough to ride that way.

The test is to undo the springs and shocks so you can move the skid thru its range of motion. I skipped this step when I could see 3 - 4 cm of clearance between the drivers and rail tips on my '08. If you do the right thing get back to me should you find a problem.

Back