• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

One hand warmer quit

bitburner

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2013 Nytro XTX 1.75
Anyone have this problem when one hand warmer works one day and then the next day it doesn't? Could it be a fuse? Or lose wire? Thanks

Your description is a little confusing. Does the hand warmer come and go( work one day then doesn't then works again) or did one just quit working all together?

Should like the grip is bad if it just quit.

It worked yesterday and it didn't work at all today. The other side and the thumb warmer are working fine.

I'm on my second one for the brake side if your sled is warrantied yet they will cover it I think the ecu has something to do with it

Mine on the brake side went too yesterday, mine has the yamaheaters. The guy before me put them on. Can I just get one? Does it come with the grip?

No grip just the heating element So you have to be careful taking them rivets out of the grip

Mine has two rivets in the grip you have to drill out to get the grip off what year is your nytro?

Mine is a 13, it has the rivets. It didn't give any codes and runs perfect as always. Just did two 200 miles days back to back. Tipped it over a week ago and broke my hand guard off and now the hand warmer quit.

My brake side warmer went as well while on a trip in northern Quebec last year. First dealer I found said he only had a heated grip from a Mountain Nytro but should be good. They installed it and away we went on our trip. I found that the grip from the Mountain Nytro is warmer than the stock throttle side heater for some reason. Haven't had any issues with it at all this year.

Back