• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ontario District 10 Trails CLOSED!!!!!

snoway said:
this is another case where there is an enormous amount of overkill infused by big brother gov.
I'm shocked as to how readily you all accept so much gov. interference in your live up there. I find is scary as heck too because the liberals in the US look to push us in that same direction.

Saftey sean,
I deal with guys like you and the "industry" you belong to all the time on construction sites. I find it to be getting more and more frustrating to go to work each day and be preached to about my own self preservation, like i'm too stupid to survive without a saftey nazi following me around.Glad I will be getting out in a few years.
As far as your MOL, heres a little dirrective....stay the heck off of the ice with the dang groomer!!!!!done deal!
the death is a tragedy no doubt, but so is the much a do of big bloated, self fulfilling gov. interferance.
sorry for the rant.

Well 'safety nazis' such as myself help to prevent a lot of workplace injuries to smart guys like yourself. I started in the heavy civil and oil/gas industries about 20 years ago as a laborer and worked my way up to blasting superintendent/construction superintendent. Along the way I completed my training to become a certified safety professional. So you can rest assured that I know my way around construction sites and to be quite honest employees have come to me time and again to say thanks for looking out for them and ensuring that they have a safe working environment. I may be a pain in the #*$&@ sometimes but thats still a lot better than the alternative of a workplace injury.

Back