• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ontario Insurance for Nytro XTX

Beenba

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2009 Nytro XTX
Hey everyone,

I just picked up my (new to me) 2009 Nytro XTX. I would like to have the ownership switched into my name sometime this week, thus I need it insured.

What are some of the companies your using for insurance in ontario? Friend of mine is using TD for his apex, but I would like to know some other options. I am 22 years old and am a member of the Ontario Professional Engineers if that helps for a discount.

Any input is welcome! Thanks ;)!

I have Aviva, thy seem to be fair. Where about are you in ontario?

I am located in Durham Region. I updated my Profile with my location.

TD will be the cheapest most likely, full coverage for my sled is 320 bucks a year. Aviva would not touch my sled cause the nytro is 1050 CC, the max they will insure is 500. I use them for my truck.

Zakre said:
TD will be the cheapest most likely, full coverage for my sled is 320 bucks a year. Aviva would not touch my sled cause the nytro is 1050 CC, the max they will insure is 500. I use them for my truck.

They insured my old 800 and my fathers 660.

yamahas said:
Zakre said:

They insured my old 800 and my fathers 660.

Well they wouldn't touch my sled, so i suggest you check before you ever upgrade.

Thanks guys, seems TD is the way to go after some more research on my part. I was quoted 400ish full coverage, but I'm going to call and I'm sure I can get it down a bit more.

Back