• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Overdrive Machining

you can machine your clutch all you want but gearing has to be factored in no sense in doing this unless you are geared low enough to get into overdrive ,apexs are geared tall gear your sled for the speed you want on the trail at 1 to 1 then in perfect conditions your over drive will come in to play remember overdrive the clutches are not as effective

Can you share your set up, i been asking about overdrive on the sidewinder for some time now,did you jut set it for full shift how much weight?and how much less of a helix?

Absolutely as I have nothing to hide.
2017 Sidewinder 141 XTX
Evolution Powersports magnum exhaust
Evolution Powersports Stage 4 tune
Evolution Powersports adjustable blow off valve
Evolution Powersports Charge tubes
Thunder Products Clutching 58 gram weigthts (Big Venom Kit) in a previous style Yamaha primary (Stock Sidewinder clutch cracked within 2 months of owning the sled). Helix is a Thunder Products Clutching 33/35 reverse angle. 72.3 grams total weight and clutches are machined for overdrive.
Everything else on this sled is stock and I am 250 with gear

Forstall_Photography (79 of 410)-XL.jpg

Back