• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

P&P HID Light Systems, YamaHeater, TRAIL JAMZ at NOVI MI

Rock what about the DOO 1200. Can you build a set for that?

Just installed my set the other night. Very simple and fast. It's great with the plug and play. Nice and bright. Thanks for the hard work Rock...

SledFreak said:

I put a set of his HIDs in my 1200. It was a bit of a pain because the bulb did not quite fit the same. Had to notch out the back of the bulb housing a bit to make the bulb seat all the way. Other than at it was plug and play.

KevinS said:
SledFreak said:

I put a set of his HIDs in my 1200. It was a bit of a pain because the bulb did not quite fit the same. Had to notch out the back of the bulb housing a bit to make the bulb seat all the way. Other than at it was plug and play.

Hi Kevin!

The set you have is the prior versions.
The new versions took care of that.

Rock :-o

Rock,

I have a buddy interested in HID's for his 2 stroke XP 800 Doo and his 4 stroke 1200 Doo. I sent you a PM.

Rockmeister said:
KevinS said:
SledFreak said:

Hi Kevin!

The set you have is the prior versions.
The new versions took care of that.

Rock :-o

Ok thanks Rock. I guess that's one of the downsides for being first to try it.

Back