• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

P0113 Error Code and chatter around engine

DelgatyXTX

Expert
I installed the MPI EABC on my Viper with the MPI turbo kit. Followed the instructions properly and now when I turn the key before starting there is a chatter under the hood and I get a P0113 error code. I tried turning the key off and on a few times but not change. I eventually decided to try turning it over. It cranked for quite a while (good 5 seconds) then fired and idled normally but the error code stayed.
I checked online and couldn't find anything with that code but it' apprently a general code among manufacturers for high voltage on the air intake sensor. The EABC does intercept the air intake sensor so I know thats probably the issue. I just want to know, can I somehow get the code to clear and if not, is it still safe to run? Moreover, what is the chatter under the good? It is coming from the right side of the sled near the turbo but can't tell exactly. Is it just a relay by the boost controller? I can literally feel the chattering in the bars.

Back