• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

p100a and P0122 error after build

stgdz

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
USA
Snowmobile
19 tcat, 15 4000 RR, 13 800 RR
So I finished doing the following
-Tighten hose close between throttle bodies and head
-Route return back to sump
-Cleaned injectors

I've got everything back together and got it started up last night. I can't find any leaks any where so I called it a night but noticed that the two errors popped up. When I removed the rack I disconnected the throttle cable. I put the throttle cable back on but when I put it on I reset the the throttle so that it would touch the bar when full throttle. Tonight I tried to tighten it up and set it back to having the small gap between the bar and the throttle, but still no luck. I can see slack in the cable down by the bodies and it still is throwing the error.

Its on the rack so I can't drive it around just let it idle.

you can disconnect at the white connectordwn at base of steering above engine
This one? There is two leads on it

PXL_20221110_230221008_copy_2040x1536.jpg

Cause I unplugged that one, disconnected the battery, and touched the battery leads together. Still getting the error.

A big thanks to Hurricane Dave with this

Last night I was in diagnostic mode and found out my tps was not changing when giving it full throttle. A little investigation showed that I forgot to put the tps plug back in. So I disconnected the hood, while in diagnostic mode and then with a few needle nose pliers and Babcock's I was able to surgically re-insert the plug. I moved the hood and console back in place and went to turn it on and got and lights and dash flash. Then everything went dead, no headlight, dash, twilight or fuel pump was powering up.

So I thought I bricked the ecu as I was in diag mode when I disconnected the hood.

Luckily Dave at hurricane was able to point out that "it's probably something stupid" I went back and checked all connections and found this
PXL_20221111_151150396_copy_1632x1228.jpg

I have no idea how that tether became undone as I didn't touch it but got it hooked back up and started it up. Codes went away after that.

Gremlins

Back