• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tss code

stgdz

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
USA
Snowmobile
19 tcat, 15 4000 RR, 13 800 RR
So my thundercat has thrown the p100a code a few times at startup. Shutting it off and turning it on again makes it go away.

I know it's the tss and I need to add a bit more slack, I also have a gap between the bar and the throttle at wfo.

But what nut to I adjust on the cable? There is a nut on the throttle cable bracket and a nut on the cable itself. I'm guessing it's the one on the cable but how many turns should I spin it?

Attachments

• PXL_20220301_233503674_copy_1209x1612.jpg
    PXL_20220301_233503674_copy_1209x1612.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 65

So my thundercat has thrown the p100a code a few times at startup. Shutting it off and turning it on again makes it go away.

I know it's the tss and I need to add a bit more slack, I also have a gap between the bar and the throttle at wfo.

But what nut to I adjust on the cable? There is a nut on the throttle cable bracket and a nut on the cable itself. I'm guessing it's the one on the cable but how many turns should I spin it?
If you need more freeplay, loosen the jam nut and turn the threaded portion in about two or three turns I would estimate.

Back