• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

PB-80 after a year of testing.

I’ve got a 2015 XF7000 with a PB-80 primary and a team tied secondary. It’s blows the cat clutches out of the water in every aspect. It’s quieter, cooler, and faster.
Proud that my PB80 works well for you. Next year I'll buy another one for my Winder!! No maintenance...reliable... Quiet and has good performance

Last edited:

I’ve got a 2015 XF7000 with a PB-80 primary and a team tied secondary. It’s blows the cat clutches out of the water in every aspect. It’s quieter, cooler, and faster.
Hi Fever! Proud that my PB80 works well for you. Next year I'll buy another one for my Winder!! No maintenance...reliable... Quiet and has good performance

Hi Fever! Proud that my PB80 works well for you. Next year I'll buy another one for my Winder!! No maintenance...reliable... Quiet and has good performance

I really like it. I’ve got some brass turbo slugs on the way, and some of the new orange retainers. The flat head slots on those strip easy. It’s a really cool set up. CVTech doesn’t sell the PB80 for the viper anymore, which I think is weird. They need to market their product better, I think it would be much more popular if people knew about it. 80% of my snowmobiling buddies don’t even know about CVtech. The PB 80 works really well with the team tied secondary.

I really like it. I’ve got some brass turbo slugs on the way, and some of the new orange retainers. The flat head slots on those strip easy. It’s a really cool set up. CVTech doesn’t sell the PB80 for the viper anymore, which I think is weird. They need to market their product better, I think it would be much more popular if people knew about it. 80% of my snowmobiling buddies don’t even know about CVtech. The PB 80 works really well with the team tied secondary.
What's the difference in weight between the brass and steel turbo slugs? I use the steel slugs, and they weigh 54.5 grams each.

What's the difference in weight between the brass and steel turbo slugs? I use the steel slugs, and they weigh 54.5 grams each.

The brass turbo slugs are 50grams. I figure since I’m N/A I should probably go with the lower weight. The brass ones also are not as tight as the steel ones, or that’s what the guy I ordered them from said. I guess the steel ones fit real tight.

Back