• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

PEFI Dynos the Doo 900R, Are you ready for this?

Power to weight maybe closer to the stock winder, not sure on the tunes yet for the Mach but i'm sure Doo has a few tricks up their sleeves, its all about the competition in this class, can't see Doo putting time and money into the Mach to place 2nd or third, Doo will reveal something later, Winders owners beware!!! we may have to bring in a turbo Apex to hang on to the title.

Power to weight maybe closer to the stock winder, not sure on the tunes yet for the Mach but i'm sure Doo has a few tricks up their sleeves, its all about the competition in this class, can't see Doo putting time and money into the Mach to place 2nd or third, Doo will reveal something later, Winders owners beware!!! we may have to bring in a turbo Apex to hang on to the title.
Not happening

Last edited:
I'd love to see a turbo Apex in a ProCross Chassis! IMO the Apex was the best Yamaha engine ever put into a snowmobile, but I don't ever want to to see another underseat exhaust system ever again. Great concept getting it into the negative air area for power, but that drone was god awful!

I'd love to see a turbo Apex in a ProCross Chassis! IMO the Apex was the best Yamaha engine ever put into a snowmobile, but I don't ever want to to see another underseat exhaust system ever again. Great concept getting it into the negative air area for power, but that drone was god awful!
I agree the r1 motor best powersport motor ever built!!
Turbo Apex motor in a procross would definitely catch my attention

I agree the r1 motor best powersport motor ever built!!
Turbo Apex motor in a procross would definitely catch my attention
Maybe in the new Procross 2 chassis, not in the old Stolen Doo Procross they have now.

You have an uncanny ability to mess up almost every thread.
Christ, no Chit buddy....There's an Apex forum for a reason. Is there a way to mute members post? So I don't have to see his negative comments.

You have an uncanny ability to mess up almost every thread.
Sorry... didn't realize I messed up this and almost every other thread, some times when you peel back the layers its easy to forget what you are actually riding regardless the color and stickers, for a while last season I seen a heck of a pile of riders wearing Yamaha jackets riding Doo's and Poo's and thought this is rather odd, thinking maybe they just liked that jacket where it was nice and warm and didn't want to spend the money on a matching color OEM jacket, but after I clued in I realized that these riders were advertising that they were once true blue Yamaha faithful and had no other choice but to darken another brands door for a new sled, that's pretty sad Yamaha, watch for them, there out there.

Since you like peeling back layers why don't you act like a banana and split. I like most here ride, don't spend countless hours just sitting around watching others for there choice of jacket and then make assumptions.

"Power to weight" is a misunderstood phrase used often by guys that ride yellow sleds.. Just because a sled is slightly lighter then another DOES NOT guarantee the lighter sled handles better and OR is faster.. Many variables involved here like balance and geometry of the chassis, ride height, clutching, etc.

"Power to weight" is a misunderstood phrase used often by guys that ride yellow sleds.. Just because a sled is slightly lighter then another DOES NOT guarantee the lighter sled handles better and OR is faster.. Many variables involved here like balance and geometry of the chassis, ride height, clutching, etc.
True enough, but weight per HP can't be overlooked, 50-70lbs in the difference between sleds makes a huge difference even if both are clutched geared and balanced it will come down to HP per pound that will put you to the end of the line first, would you put a 300lb+ rider on a sled that is lining up to race down a track, Not!

Since you like peeling back layers why don't you act like a banana and split. I like most here ride, don't spend countless hours just sitting around watching others for there choice of jacket and then make assumptions.
That's not very nice of you, I have never ask a member to leave this site regardless of their posts.

Back