• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Phazer FX luggage box

yam429

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2009 Nytro XTX, 2010 Vector LTX, 1981 SRX 440, 1989 Inviter, 1991 Snosport, 2004 Snowhawk
Does anyone know where I can get one of those low profile luggage containers that came stock on the back of the '07 Phazers? I would like to mount one on the back of my XTX and throw in a siphon hose, jumper cables, and maybe a belt if it'll fit. Thanks, Reed

I have a used one that I'm not using. I hated the look of it on my FX. You can get a bag mount that goes up by the front "A" arms. That what I did.

Yeah there's a supercharger on it so the bag had to go due to lack of room.

Yeah the Phazer has a supercharger so there's no room for the bag up front. Anyway I want to mount that low profile case on the back of my XTX to store the siphon, jumper cables, & maybe another belt besides the one I already have on the clutch guard. Do you have all the fasteners and hardware to mount it? Any pics I'm very interested?

I do have everything. I bought a used bag off EBay for the front but it hasn't come in yet so really don't want to sell it until the other bag comes to see how it fits. I would have just traded you, your front bag for my rear case and may still do that but want to see what arrives. I'm out of town until after the New Year (Christmas in Florida) so I want be able to do anything until after that. If you need it sooner someone on the forum should be able to help you out.

I am definitely up for trading, I'm in no hurry.

I'll pm you some pictures when Im in the garage today. Shipping would be from 56649. I'll pay to ship mine and you do likewise.

I'll try to get pics of that bag for you. 55376 is where I'm at.

The front bag is a real PITA-
It normally get packed in/ blasted with crap & freezes up, hard to get into to unfold a real stiff belt, putting it back on is a joke in itself. Just a piss poor place to put something I think.
I did a "pay it forward" on here to someone looking like yourself.
Good luck with it.

1 "get me home" belt, the cheezy OEM tool kit, a rolled up 4' piece of tie down strap (can use instead of jumper cables) & a few trail maps stuffed on top fit in my tunnel box.
Rear seat bag is the cats #*$&@ for me, it may look awkward but I'm for function over looks & having a place to store extra gear on the ride is nice.

Enjoy the ride.

Back