• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Phazer rtx Vs rush-600 ?

Rx1swede

Which one would be the fastest sled on tight trails with not to manny long straight,s ?

Say goodbye to the Phazer

Apples vs Oranges, two different classes of sled

Unless you can ride the Phazer like a madman

you get the phazer set up right with skis, a track, & suspension setup, it should hang with most in the twistys.
yes, phazers rip till about 55-60mph. they pull hard for being a 500cc and such a "heavy sled" everyone says yami's are.

i'd say it would be the difference in drivers.

i rode with a 600 rush a few weeks ago(our trail leader) he can ride better than than i have seen anyone, period. me myself as a "average rider" if i got nutty on my gt i could see his tailight so a rtx with the lower gearing set-up right and a top notch rider could be right with the rush. get some straights in there and you are done.

On tight trails I have no issues hanging with any 600 class sled and usually can win most short distance 0-60 races. I haven't riden with a rush 600 but I do ride with a 11' iq shift 136" 600 and I can usually put a sled or two on him out of the hole and hold him of till 60mph.

Ride with a guy who's got a '12 Pro R, it's NO contest with the bumps~ Rush wins hands down (he rides all out all the time). It's just smooth anywhere....

Sorry to say, Rush = great package. If I could afford it, probally be riding one but for now just happy to be following along.
009.jpg

rode with a guy who's got a 2012 Pro R 800 and i was on his #*$&@ from turn to turn in a tight twisty trail with my phazer.... so it depends on a persons riding ability's

Fun

The phazer is very respectable till 60 mph I come from riding 600sand 800s and was very surprised at the pull the phazer has. It won't win lake races against bigger sleds but on tight trails it has no problem hangin or leading.

Back