• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

phazer running board messur ment

jong22250

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
03 yamaha rx1
As stated wornding if I could trouble one of u phazer riders for some measure ments of your boards I need width in the front from tunnel to outter edge and width in the back next to where they tip up and then overall lenght from the tube above the foot well to tip of the triangle that tips up iam a fabracting a set of wrp phazer boards to my rx1 tunnel and I wanna make sure I get them set right I like the way they felt on the phazer I rode thank for the help

As they say, a picture paints a thousand words, so hopefully these help!
IMG_7661.JPG IMG_7662.JPG IMG_7663.JPG IMG_7667.JPG

Perfect thank u so much will post a few pics once I get them in place using the same boards u have on there so the pics are big help!

For the rest of this season there gonna stay on the floor boards over the summer I will move them above the track with the apex radiator mod I realy dont think there will be a cooling issue my plan for the boards are as flows cutting the edge of rhe rx boards 2 inchs back from the out side edge removing the entire rolled edge placing the phazer boards on there then cutting out the corasponding holes so none of the factory boards show grinding flat any of the raised spots left on thw factory boards then rivet the rolled edge back on the phazer wrp boards leaving a extra inch showing will make thw rx boards 7 1/2 inchs wide all the way to where they tip up I will do a build thread in the rx section boards came yesterday wasgonna do them today but other things came up so looks like its sundays project

Where are you going to run your coolers? I always worry about them on the bottom of the boards for the kind of riding that I do....
By the way every time I see ur sled I drool that skinz seat looks bad #*$&@ on ur sled realy makes ur sled stand out

Thank you, I got it cheap and put a bunch of time and some cash into it. Working on some final tweaks now. I have different handlebars coming and it now has orange skis and handguards on it. I will be painting it flat black with orange accents over the summer. My wife stole my black usi skis and I found an orange set so it gets new paint.

The riding comfort really surprised me on the seat. It was super stiff when new, but has broken in nicely. Still not a super cushy trail cruise saddle, but comfortable for moderately long days. Super nice when going from sitting to standing. My only complaint was the price tag. ;) It is very nicely built though...

Feel free to ask anything you want about my build. I would do many things the same and some different if I were to do it again so if I can save someone some time or headache I will.

After the boards I got one mod left then iam done gonna do thw stearing stem relocation and move the gauges to the stem hole already have m20 suspension pioneer a arm kit fox floats up front slydog skis apex seat 8 inch risers and pro taper bars realy wishing I had that seat though might have to get it

Well here is a pic 1/2 way done but ridable like this still go a few things to sort out but man what a difference !
20150327_184916.jpg

Nice work! Looks like it fits pretty nicely and I'm sure it will function just as well!

They worked great was pretty easy to get them in to this point and I could probly leave it alone but I want the look like your phazer has so I gotta move the heat exchangers and cut the holes out with the plazma cutter made the boards 2 inchs wider where my feet sit agian thanks for the pics made makig the dissension of hacking the tunnel apart a whole easier

Back