• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

phazer track

No you can not fit a 15 inch track under a phazer have to cut it down to make it fit.

yammiebhy said:
can you fit a 15 inch wide track on a yamaha phazer?
and does anyone know any good tracks for a phazer short track?

If you are handy it is very easy to cut on a table saw, especially with a pair of hands to help.

Just get a 4x4 piece of lumber, maybe 2ft long er so.

put it inside the track to hold it apart. then just push her through taking a 1/2" off each side. Nice and slow.

Really with set up, clean up etc it only took me about 2hours. And i could now do it in 45minutes now that I have done it already.

Freeride is a great track but you can save cash big time cutting it down. Any specific questions on cutting just ask

Hi I know this thread is very old but I was wondering if a Camso backcountry 144 x 15 1 3/4 pitch 2,52 full clip be a good option to cut down and fit on a MTX

yes it would. did you see if yamaha still has some phazer xtx tracks around still? 14" x 144" x 1.5" lug and 2.52 pitch. was still showing inventory at yamaha when i looked for a guy last season.

Back