• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2007 Phazer Parts Sources

ZekeRydes

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 Yamaha Phazer
I'm cleaning up my 07 Phazers one little project at a time. Right now I'm chasing a fuel pump gremlin (see separate thread), and recently had my seats reupholstered (they look fantastic!), and improving other things here and there. I've been slowly building my own database of where to find parts, but wanted to ask the forum:

Do you have a good site where you shop for the unique wiring plugs you find in a Phazer? I don't have a Yamaha dealer in town anymore, that I'm aware of. I also need to replace a couple handlebar/wind guards, I have 2 broken ones. Most importantly, I'm going to replace the tracks and suspension (maybe just rear shock for now) on both my sleds. The suspension is too soft (a second rider will compress the shock all the way), and my tracks are original and are long past due for replacement. For the tracks I'm looked and found some from Camso or Composite that are around $700 or $800 new, but would really like to know if you have a preferred vendor/manufacturer on ordering new tracks? I've noticed that almost all tracks are 15" wide, and I've read that folks have ripped 1/2" off each side with a table saw as a solution. I'm looking for the tallest lugs I can get, found some that are 144 x 15 x 1.77. Any advice on tracks (or finding other replacement parts) is much appreciated!

the 144 track i used on the rtx to make it into an xtx came from yamaha for a phazer xtx as it was the cheapest option when i did it even with canadian pricing. i was looking at 1.5-1.6" lug pre studded at the time and the stock one was over $300 cheaper before paying for cutting.

I would say Barn of Parts would be the best place. He specializes in parting out Yamahas. There's also Port Yamaha for new parts.

I would say Barn of Parts would be the best place. He specializes in parting out Yamahas. There's also Port Yamaha for new parts.
Thank you! I'll check them out.

the 144 track i used on the rtx to make it into an xtx came from yamaha for a phazer xtx as it was the cheapest option when i did it even with canadian pricing. i was looking at 1.5-1.6" lug pre studded at the time and the stock one was over $300 cheaper before paying for cutting.
Thank you! Do you remember where you bought your replacement track?

i bought it at local yamaha dealer.

Back