• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

phone # oft racing?

basic700

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2018 Sidewinder STX DX 146
2015 SRViper XTX LE
2009 Nytro XTX
I need there phone number got a few quick Questions Thanks!!

You'd probably get just as quick a response by asking your questions on here. Seems everyone has purchased at least one thing from them.

Im trying to order a arms and it says 09 shorty and all 10 and up. well I got a xtx

Do the New a arms come with New hardware or should I order New bolts and lock nuts? Whats your sugestion

Arms only come with the plastic bushings for the a arms nothing more. Is there something wrong with the bolts u have? If not why waste your money on new bolts?

My top a arm where it connects to the spindle the bolt keeps coming loose and egged out the hole, my cousin welded the hole shut and re-drilled it and I put it together. after 300 miles the SOB came loose again. Do I need a new spindle?, or new lock nuts and RED locktight or what, im getting tierd of this. its only the right hand side

New metal bushing? For what

Well if you have taken the arms off before you will know there is a alluminum bushing that goes inside where the arm bolts to the frame look on a parts blow up u wwil find it

I currently have oilight bushings installed from ulmer. I Just ordered skinz a arms from oft yesterday im so excited

Same thing happens to me (with bolt and nut coming loose on top of the spindle) went out and bought a new nylock nut and bolt and used blue loctite

Back