• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Picking my XTX up today

juniorXTX

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2015 Viper XTX SE
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Picking this up today. Coming with HIDs, bumper, skid plate, ice scratchers, spare belt, deluxe cover, new helmet and some yamabucks.

I have the up north technologies tunnel rack and the linq has can and bag to install when she's home. Yeeeehaw

I posted this from my phone, where the pics were, sorry some came up twice.

My Linq stuff didn't fit on mine as the tunnel isn't wide enough in the Viper. Sold it and bought the Yamaha tunnel bag.

thanks folks. the bumper is the yamaha factory accessory, nothing fancy, but makes a great difference.

as for the linq stuff, i ordered the up north technologies rack and their linq adapter plates. already have one installed on a buddies xf7000 and the setup is second to none.

sweet! looks just like mine. Only things I added was a bag and hand guards though.

Those HID lights are pretty cool

thought you coulnd't put the viper on it's side like that wihtout the oil leaking out

Back