• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Pivot arm Poll

How many people have experienced broken pivot arms

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yup. Yamaha said they hadn't heard of any problem with them even though I had heard through the grapevine that there was a problem.

Only issue on my skid is the front inner idler wheels so far. Been the most durable and dependable sled I've owned. (great...now it's gonna fall apart :tg: )

two more what wheels did you replace with i'll have to check in the garage as i still have the packaging. port yamaha recommended mine. they are yamaha wheels.

bluemissile said:
two more what wheels did you replace with i'll have to check in the garage as i still have the packaging. port yamaha recommended mine. they are yamaha wheels.

I never replaced them. They wore out the very first season. At the time, Yamaha agreed to replace them for me at no charge, but only with direct replacements. I figured that was pointless, so I never got it done. They are worn to a point where they barely contact the track but I'm still getting terrific life from my hyfax so I haven't wasted the time or money.

CNYNytro06 said:
Yup. Yamaha said they hadn't heard of any problem with them even though I had heard through the grapevine that there was a problem.

Most manufacturers will state this during communication, even if they have evidence through warrenty of a problem. It has more to do with lawyers and liability than honesty.

I probably should have posted this in the general forum as alot of other sleds besides the RS series had failures also...

Back