• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Poll question MC-Express or Benders turbo kit

If you were going to put a turbo on your RX-1 what kit would you use?

• MC-Express

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bender

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The poll ended today

Wow! two to one over the bender I thought it might be close but I'm really surprised to see the MC-Express dominate the poll seeing as it had very little press compared to the bender kit.

MXZ900 I am wondering if after seeing the results of this poll if you will consider becoming a dealer for MC-Express kit, there is obviously a lot of interest in it.

Nope, I only sell what I believe to be the best for the application. And in this application I believe that the Bender kit is superior. I am not putting down the MC kit just stating that IMHO the Bender kit is the better choice.

I believe that the intercoolers are far superior in temp. drop. Which is very important to the trailability of any turbo kit.

The kit is manufactured in the US, parts if needed will be easier to procure.

Stock fuel tank, no reduction in capacity.

IMO a better fuel system, A very linear fuel curve which can be altered easily for the entire range.

Easily adjustable boost pressures

Manufacturer support that I have had history with and believe in. Bender has been involved in, and had much to do with the Aerocharger / First Choice turbo systems for many years. I have installed and serviced many Turbo sleds for going on 10 yrs. now, this is the manufacturer that I believe in and will stay with.

Back