• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Possible oil leak RS GT

GeorgianBayGuy

Extreme
Late yesterday afternoon my wife accidentally tipped our machine over in a very tight turn on a trail going very slowly. It was just a bunch of factors caused the tip over, no damage or injury, but it took about 5 minutes to get it upright. Ran fine after. I will check the oil level, but could any get out if it was on its (left) side for those few minutes?

The good lesson here is she will always remember to shift her weight (butt) uphill in future.

Thx Guys.

It dumps back into the airbox when on its side... you just need to clean up the mess and if your going to be on the side more, then install a rollover valve.

It dumps back into the airbox when on its side... you just need to clean up the mess and if your going to be on the side more, then install a rollover valve.

Mr. Sled - who (TY supporter) in your opinion offers the best RO valve? I want to get two of them for my Vector's......JIC!

Mr. Sled - who (TY supporter) in your opinion offers the best RO valve? I want to get two of them for my Vector's......JIC!
Had this happen to me, far from home. Didn't know the oil would get pumped into the airbox, but it did. There is a small drain hole in the bottom of the box, so pretty soon oil was coming out the access plate on the bottom. Messy clean up.

Back