• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Pro Rmk front on Nytro...

Bad season here too, almost no snow. Last year at this time it was best powder time and harder snow under it, everywhere here 70-100cm. This was taken yesterday... :( http://vimeo.com/88532258

Pps is best skid for bumpy ride and i think polaris skid is best for deep snow and sidehilling etc, maybe it is lightest too? Boondocker's longer pps is not so light, but it is good too for harder riding and jumping. You just need to change rails and take other parts from your 121" pps and you got it.

Jakelfin said:
Bad season here too, almost no snow. Last year at this time it was best powder time and harder snow under it, everywhere here 70-100cm. This was taken yesterday... :( http://vimeo.com/88532258

Pps is best skid for bumpy ride and i think polaris skid is best for deep snow and sidehilling etc, maybe it is lightest too? Boondocker's longer pps is not so light, but it is good too for harder riding and jumping. You just need to change rails and take other parts from your 121" pps and you got it.

Nice !

Started on my dropbrackets today.

While i had the grinder in my hand i removed the cooling fins on the brake disk, 250 grams or 8.8 oz removed

Rear section.

Mounted two aluminum angles as reinforcement and i will make holes in them for strapping luggage.

Had to cut the plastic a bit.

Duct tape as a temporary Cable holder.

finished.

i've read this thread start to finish and after watching that video i'm wondering what exhaust you used. i can't remember what you used and don't have time to go through the thread right now but that exhaust note is pretty sweet.

ryan_p17 said:
i've read this thread start to finish and after watching that video i'm wondering what exhaust you used. i can't remember what you used and don't have time to go through the thread right now but that exhaust note is pretty sweet.

the exhaust is homemade, i had a carbon fiber muffler but i have modified the whole thing so its only the inlet flange left from it.

Back