• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ProCross Driveshaft Bearing Greaser

twyztid

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 Sidewinder LTX SE - TD Power Trail, CAI, 3" Super Quiet
2012 RS Vector
2006 Apex GT
Did anyone else here buy The Greaser for the ProCross sleds from Rockmeister at the snow any of the snow shows? I bought one in Novi but without the bearing. I am going to use my own NTN bearing. Hoping that it works well.

I haven’t seen this product anyplace. What bearing does it go on in a procross? His fb and his website were only showing pro action and fx and rx chassis

I haven’t seen this product anyplace. What bearing does it go on in a procross? His fb and his website were only showing pro action and fx and rx chassis
I don't think they have it on the website yet but if you call or PM @Rockmeister, he'll likely be able to sell you one. I'll post some pics later.

Who has the driveshaft outlive the bearing?
Sticky foam between the tunnel and plate inside tunnel.
Waiting to see results of other people using it.

I don't think they have it on the website yet but if you call or PM @Rockmeister, he'll likely be able to sell you one. I'll post some pics later.
It’s on the web site. There’s a drop down on the Greaser page for the different models

Can we just hook up automatic greaser to that and give it a shot every 10 miles so the driveshaft won't wear out?

Would need more info to lay down cash for this product.

No information, instruction, or placement is given. Just
NEW! Bolt On Grease It Kit for all 2012+ ProCross machines (Cat & Yamaha) with new bearing is $120 + $10 Shipping (US)

Rockmeister is an advertiser here.
Hopefully they'll share additional information.

Checked it out at the snow show.
The metal plate, pcv fitting and bolts are for removing and installing the bearing in the caliper.
Can be done on the chassis.
The two black foam sticky back pieces are the greaser with the grease line.
And it comes with a new bearing.

Just remember to remove the seal that faces the grease zerk and you should be ok.

Just remember to remove the seal that faces the grease zerk and you should be ok.
You don't remove the seal. They include a bearing that has 3 small holes on the inner lip of the seal for the grease to get in.

You don't remove the seal. They include a bearing that has 3 small holes on the inner lip of the seal for the grease to get in.
Odd in the Apex forum I just asked and was told to pull the seal. Maybe if you are using you existing or replacement bearing it’s different than the one they include.

Attachments

• F20496BD-BF12-41AC-8D42-3E67DCDC46FD.png
    F20496BD-BF12-41AC-8D42-3E67DCDC46FD.png
    175 KB · Views: 115
He said he was going to use his own bearing.

Odd in the Apex forum I just asked and was told to pull the seal. Maybe if you are using you existing or replacement bearing it’s different than the one they include.
Completely different setup.

That's a cool idea. I talked to Rock several times when I bought HID lights from him.

Back