• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Project: Phazer MTX "facelift"

WOWWW!! Mycket bra jobb det her Chris! Suberb job and what a great sled it turned out to be :Rockon: ;)! ;)! ;)!

How did you mount the windshield to the headlight cover? I would like to do the same to mine and move the speedo to the headlight cover too.

Which windshield did you mount on it - looks like a Nytro?

Cubby said:
How did you mount the windshield to the headlight cover? I would like to do the same to mine and move the speedo to the headlight cover too.

Which windshield did you mount on it - looks like a Nytro?

The windshield is "homemade" in carbonfiber but I have used a Nytro as base but it´s customized to fit the Phazer. It´s mounted with rivets.

I have got a lot of questions from friends if Yamaha knows about my sled.

So does anybody have some connections or a email adress, so I could send them a picture :D

I'd bet money they know about your sled, Chris ... but if you wanted to try to contact someone, you might start with the proprietor of this site (Mr. Sled). Send Tom a PM ... I think he'd be able to point you in the right direction.

Great job as always. Looking forward to seeing some photos of your sled on the snow ... who knows, maybe we will even see it featured in a Yamaha publication (the Sled Talk blog comes to mind). ;)!

Just looked at your page Chris. I can't understand a THING you've written there LOL!!!

We need to see it on snow! Videos even better. Any anxiety taking it out?

The plan was to make some testruns this weekend..but after I have reversed it of the trailer...I could not get it into drive :-(.

So now the gearbox is in pieces to found out the problem...I have not checked up the gearbox before. I found some strange things on the pictures in the servicemanual and on the parts finder pictures...I have a question about that problem in the Phazer section...so if somebody know please help me
http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=116874

I made som brackets for the shovel to stop the vibrationsnoise that came when the shovel vibrated against the tunnel when the engine is running

582433_406153449471039_182825901_n.jpg

265182_406153426137708_784266811_n.jpg

Amazing snowmobile Chris!! ;)!

Back