• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ready for snow!

tator

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
finally got some time to get everything back together.(new track 1.6 ice cobra, new gears 22-41, added intercooler, oil changed, fluids checked, rewired helmet visor power into switched relay) and washed, now all we need is some snow. just had to take some pics. and a little rip around the yard.

DSC01459.JPG
DSC01455.JPG
DSC01456.JPG
DSC01457.JPG
DSC01458.JPG

Attachments

• DSC01460.JPG
    DSC01460.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 61

Looks awesome!! what did you use to paint your aarms?

Nice sled! I also changed to the 1.6 ice Cobra can't wait to try it out.

Your going to love it, have that track on my viper, I find it hooks up great, not as good as studs but way better then no studs and I like the extra lug height for the deep powder.

Sweet looking machine! How do you like the Curves? I've ordered Curves for my Viper as well :)

so far a lot better than stock. running 6in carbides. setup changes a lot. thanks for the compliments guys. just pushed it into the corner and covered it for now. sad to see it get put back away.

did you regear adding the 1.6? with or without turbo?

regeard while changing the track. and added the intercooler. 190 kit without the intercooler still ran out of gear with stock gearing. at 107. hoping to see over 110 whenever i want now. really looking forward to riding it this winter. I'm sure i will have some clutching to do.

Nice looking sled.
Just doesn't look right with the bright green grass in the back drop.lol
Noticed you have changed the rear axle and did away with the Tri hub. What kit did you buy.
And you added lots of idlers to support the sliders. Where did you get those.
MS

the rear has the bolt on outside wheels the tri hub is still there just a lot less stress on it. from a vender on here JT atv. the wheels are cat bolt on wheels from country cat sure someone here has them too. it rolls real nice.

I have a set also make sure you use red locktite on them lost a wheel last season even with red on them..

If you are looking for a 3rd wheel kit, take a look at Larson Racing. I have one and was blown away by the quality of the work. Made out of aluminum billet. Actually locks into the slide rails.

Back