• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

recall's and bullitens

I honestly have looked around this site for a complete list of recalls and/or bullitens on my Phazer Mtn Lite. My dealer has me slightly concerned as to what exactly they are. i would rather find out from a different source. Sorry if I have missed this and it is redundant. If it is, just shoot me in the right dirrection. Thanks!

Hand warmer harness kit part number 90891-50150-00.
For the reverse problem get belt number 8GK-17641-10 and shim number 90201-345G2

got some info from my dealer on the hand warmer issue, since mine have never worked at all... They showed me the paper work they got and it says its only for the 08 phazers? But he copied off some of the papers and the handwarmer specs for me to take. My handwarmers checked out with the multi meter so they should be good. The wire harness kit looks like all it is, is wiring the warmers in series instead of beign paralell. Mabye I got that switched around can't remember which is which exactly but you get the idea. I think I'm just gona order the harness, pretty sure its like $10 or so anyone else confirm that I'm looking at the right stuff?

Thanks
Joe

NKSALES said:
Hand warmer harness kit part number 90891-50150-00.

Didn't see this right away, but thats the part number the papers the dealer gave me has. Also says dealer cost 10.32 and says service affects all units regardless of warranty status! Oh ya the other papers say the warmers should check out at 6.12-7.48 ohms.

heres the diagram that the paper work shows to help anyone understand what it is, ordered it from the dealer and should be comming in early this week.

345.jpg

the wire harness worked!!! I had to turn my warmers down about halfway last night for the first time ever! My sled now has great handwarmers, it just sucks that I had to pay 10 bucks to fix yamahas problem...

Back