• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

registration number hood location on vector or apex??

rough rider

Expert
Hi, I picked up my 08 vector ltx a couple of weeks ago and need to know where everyone puts there registration numbers, Im from minnesota so we cant put them on tunnel they have to be on front upper part of machine, anyone have any pics of were they put there #s :yam:

Don't quote me but I'm sure they need to be either on the hood or the side body panels ahead of the tunnel. I had them on the hood on my
APEX. Got a ticket 2 yrs ago for them on the tunnel of my 700 SX in the UP even though thats where we ran them in PA.

rough rider said:
Hi, I picked up my 08 vector ltx a couple of weeks ago and need to know where everyone puts there registration numbers, Im from minnesota so we cant put them on tunnel they have to be on front upper part of machine, anyone have any pics of were they put there #s :yam:

NY states the cowl, your state must have a designated area as well.

I'm not sure what the size is for ya, but here's where I put mine on my old sled. It's the green decal.

-1CS

Attachments

• 06 RTX.jpg
    06 RTX.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 99
rough rider,

I am from Mn and I put them on the side panel,? how when textured surface?

Meticulous prep of clean with alcohol and heat with hair dryer than apllied the state sticker and number and have held on for 2000 miles and have had others say they liked the look down low . I have no pics to show but it can be done.

Yamadoo

Ont,Can states cowl too but I have my # on the tunnel and plate sticker on lower side of cowl,with no problems from Police or Trail Wardens.

Attachments

• RX1  PARKING LOT.jpg
    RX1 PARKING LOT.jpg
    461 KB · Views: 76

Back