• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Relocated the fuse box

Mitch Desorcy

MAX PRO
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2014 Yamaha SR Viper LTX SE
Hey guys finally had a chance to take sled apart for spring clean up. Want to show you how I relocated the fuse box.

Won't the electrons spill out with it sideways. :beer:

What did you secure it with ?

nice how did you secure it, this is on my must list I do not want to have to take the hood off in the middle of no where to replace a fuse

I took the stock bracket off the coolant bottle and riveted on the belt guard. make sure you take your time twisting the wiring harness. It's thick. Be careful with the fan wiring. It just makes it. Fan is directly connected to the fuse box.

That,s a great idea for easy access but if you blow a belt it could get messy.

I blew a belt so bad this week it blew my side cover off and it landed ten feet up in a tree!!!! The shield had absolutely NO damage.

I too would be concerned about damage sustained from a blown belt. We have a relocate kit in the works that will add extra protection should a belt blow.

I too would be concerned about damage sustained from a blown belt. We have a relocate kit in the works that will add extra protection should a belt blow.

Fuse boxes are not fond of vibration and heat, notice most cars have them moved inside (except for our Jaguar and yes I have had fuse issues). Might work just fine though, never know until you test.

Back