• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Replacement upper guide wheels

Where can I find the 6006 bearings online?

Try VXB.com
http://www.vxb.com/page/bearings/PROD/Kit7373_1
Alway had great prices and sevice.

icon_error.png

5922 Rated based on reviews
2 Bearing 6006RS 30x55x13 Sealed Ball Bearings
Price: $9.37
Code: Kit7373_1

wow that's cheap! looks like ill be getting my bearings for the upper wheels here!

Tried the AC wheels today, they fit well , you just have to face them with the clips out and put a washer on the insde of your spring adjusters so they clear the fatter wheels. Oh and slot one of the holes in the wheel so you can get the shock bolt out easier.
3-up,
In your second pic where you put a washer on the inside of the spring adjuster. Did you also thread the shaft for a nut on the outside or is it a spacer or something ?

Never mind lol. I use had a look at mine and they are all black so they look a little different.

I found upper wheels.....got 6006 bearings also and they do not fit in my upper wheels? Can anyone help me with the how big the middle of the bearing needs to be to fit onto the shaft for the upper wheels....and how tall the bearing needs to be to fit into the upper wheels that I purchased?

Are you sure that the Kimpex wheels you got are the right ones? When this thread first came out, I looked for aftermarket equivalent wheels and couldn't find any.

Like Moose said Devin , Kimpex and Royal Distributing do not list the proper aftermarket wheel ? I seen none with the 6006 bearing that's why AC upper guide wheels are the only option without machining wheels to fit the 6006 bearing. Plus the AC wheels were cheap and a direct fit with the right bearings already installed ;)!

IMG_20141123_163745.jpg

Here is the set of wheels I got at royale...I guess I'll be returning these!

And the bearing

Attachments

• IMG_20141123_163830.jpg
    IMG_20141123_163830.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 140
(UPDATE) Just checked out the wheels on the skid today and my AC upper wheels with the china bearings are still like new 3 full seasons later. Anything would be better than the junk Yamaha wheels.

Just installed the AC wheels a few weeks ago since the factory wheels got loose fit on the bearing and started to wobble. Good to hear that the AC ones are holding up.

Hey guys- thread revival...these AC part numbers seem to have changed according to the fiche at the link on page 1...has anyone sourced these lately? What is the kimpex or aftermarket wheel PN?

Back