• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

replacing mega rear float

blevis213

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 apex se
2001 srx 700
2000 srx 700
2021 sidewinder srx
Has anyone tried the axis shock from highgear suspension and whats your thoughts. I talked to them today thinking about ordering one. Thanks for any input

From what I have heard from others and just the experience I have had with the Mega Float, its going to be earth shattering better then that Mega Float Garbage. I removed mine years ago with a re-valved 2nd gen mono shock with no cable adjuster, ride like a Cadillac now.

I ordered the dual chambers for the front already just looking to get the rear setup, not looking to get stranded.

not if, when i pull the trigger on the axis and we get snow i'll keep everyone up to date

i can supply you with a std kyb mono shock. I also offer multi rate springs for the mono.

Just curious...what's the axis shock cost?

i can supply you with a std kyb mono shock. I also offer multi rate springs for the mono.

Just curious...what's the axis shock cost?
799.99 highgear said they'll set it up for the sled and my weight

I'm convinced I want to ditch the megafloat for a coil over now PM me if you have one for sale or if you want to switch for a megafloat lol

Back