• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Retractable Rouski Wheels on Curve Skis

No I did not order your kit I did not order any kit yet I'm worried if I order it That it wont work

Just confirmed....ones I sell fit the the 06 apex.

472579_ACT1.jpg

Ok because Rouski sent me a email back saying they don't make one for my skis for a 06 yamaha apex weird alright I guess I will buy a kit from u just been worried not saying your wrong in any means I beleieve u but when I have the company that makes them saying they dont make them it kinda has me wonderig lol do u have a part number or anything trying to shop around for the cheapest price

I completely understand your concerns,
But I will tell you Travis is a stand up guy, will not screw you over, and would be on the phone with you telling you how to mount those wheels to your skis.
Wish more vendors conducted business like he does.

Hibshman, I have a 2015 viper with curve skis. Do you still make a kit that works on that ski?

Hibshman, I have a 2015 viper with curve skis. Do you still make a kit that works on that ski?

I put a ton of miles on that setup and had no problems whatsoever with his mounting hardware or ski fatigue.

Rouski should pay him for his design.!!!

Just giving you REAL WORLD experience since I commissioned him to make the first set.

Back