• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Risers for your sleds

Just picked up a Pivot riser from Lake Effect. Nice looking high quality riser and a great price! I highly recommend anybody lookin for a new riser, check out Lake Effects products. Thanks Chris!!

How about some pics after install? I think I'm going with them too. Chris has emailed me a couple times back with answers to my questions. Can't see why I wouldn't give them my business....looks like a great product, and the GPS mount ability is a total bonus. :-o

I have a set on my RTX (XTX wantabe) and there the Cats A$$!

Attachments

• nytro144.jpg
    nytro144.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 154
Yooper1:

What length did you buy? I was looking at the 2.5" pivot adapter from Lake Effect as I'm only 5'11" and the stock darn near seemed good already on the XTX. Would love to go higher like 4"....just didn't want the hassle of cable extenders. :4STroke:

I really don't know what size I have, Chris made them for me a year ago, I was a "test" rider for them. My sled was a RTX and I put the 144" under it. I do love them though. Little higher, nice for standing and sitting. Chris does now what size they are. Chris?

Thank you Kevin, I'm happy you like it.

Browndog, Yooper1 has a 4" riser on his RTX. But keep in mind that the XTX has a plate post and not a t-post/pivot post like Yooper1's RTX.

Jake you should see a package tomorrow. Looks like you've got that wiring project completed. ;)!

I put the 2.5 on my XTX. Great quality and perfect fit.
Nice Job Chris, Thanks again.

:yam: :4STroke: :rocks:

Attachments

• xtx12.JPG
    xtx12.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 125
  • xtx11.JPG
    xtx11.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 128
Your welcome Chris! Anybody that takes time to help out customers like you do deserves the PR! But if anybody out there needs longer OEM cable for going big with there risers. Try the Apex MT cable 8FS-26311-00-00. You may have to raise the bracket (or just make a new one, not hard) that the cable threads into, on the throttle bodies. Hope this helps.

GRIP AND RIP IT!!
Lake Effect 2.5 Pivot Riser
Ulmer Clutch Kit
136" Extension Hand Fab
136"x 1.5" Freeride Track
Ultra Q Exhaust
Fourth Wheel Kit
Low Snow Wheel Kit
SLP Powder Pros

Attachments

• Phazer FX 002.jpg
    Phazer FX 002.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 115
  • Phazer FX 001.jpg
    Phazer FX 001.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 127
I just received mine today from Chris @ Lake Effect Snow. The 4" riser and 2.5" pivot adapter look awesome, can't wait to install it on my MTX SE ! I'll report back with pics ASAP. Thanks Chris ;)!

How much taller could I add to my stock 07 Attak without buying longer cables/brake hose?

Doug said:
How much taller could I add to my stock 07 Attak without buying longer cables/brake hose?

On most sleds you can raise 2" without changing any cables.
Usually you can go 4-6" without changing any cables except the throttle cable.

Can generally make the rest of the wires & cables work by re-routing them in a more direct path to the bars.

Talk to Kevin @ Port Yamaha (Site sponsor), he can get you a good quality factory throttle cable that will allow a taller riser, no problem.

Hope this helps! :Rockon:

Mine has been done for a few weeks but my camera was not cooperating. I now have a new camera and took some pics. yesterday, Supermans risers turned out awesome! Great product Chris! Thanks!

Attachments

• PC050002 (Small).JPG
    PC050002 (Small).JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 108
  • PC050011 (Small).JPG
    PC050011 (Small).JPG
    64 KB · Views: 115
  • PC050007 (Small).JPG
    PC050007 (Small).JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 109
  • PC050003 (Small).JPG
    PC050003 (Small).JPG