• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Row of 4 Relays above left Foot

RichsApex3573

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2006 Yamaha Apex Attak
In doing a inspection on my new sled I noticed the relay farthest to the left in the row of 4 was cracked open but the previous owner had wrapped electrical tape around it to apparently keep the insides from being exposed. I'd like to get this fixed asap as it seems like an issue waiting to happen.
In doing a search it appears correct part number is 8GN-81950-00 ---is this PN interchangeable with all 4? I may just pick a couple to keep on board. Also, whats best place online to purchase these things? Thanks!

06 Attak parts fiche shows 3 relays 8FP-81950-01-00 which are 4 pin (interchangeable), these are the updated red relays. The other is 5DM-81950-00-00 which is a 5 pin. The 3 4 pin relays are are the Load relay, Fuel injection relay and Radiator fan relay. The 5 pin relay is the headlight hi/low relay.

Last edited:

Back