• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RS Venture TF Seat, Tank , Bulkhead , Stator Removal 2010 to 2022 Vectors Ventures

YamahaHoss

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha RS Venture
Hi Folks, yes me again. So now I get to take apart my beautiful 2105 RS Venture TF and then get her back to normal after meeting the tree in January. So I have quite a job--so if anyone has done this job for these years of the newer Vectors or Ventures with front end damage--I would appreciate any help. Had the Dealer go through what I need--and it is extensive. Bulkhead, Steering, A Arms, Steering column, etc.. etc.. So 1st I would like to know how to take the TF trunk, seat and gas tank and steering column off on these year models? Then-- How to remove the Bulkhead, and the Stator--since the Stator wire was damaged and I cant splice a new wire in to the stator. I know lots here to cover--so any phases of this would be helpful.. Thanks

Back