• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RTX SE Powder hound

dirkdiggler

Suspended
I has having some heavy steering issues. So I was told by a friend to dial the shock in the front of the skid to the max stetting and wow what a difference. I went from being afraid to run the sled hard in the corners to ripping this weekend what a blast!!!!

The Max setting on an SE is 91mm if anyone is wondering.

I've got close to 400 miles now and I love this sled!!!

You made it stiffer? I just rode my SE this weekend and to put it bluntly- This sled sucks, its the worst cornering sled I have ever owned, and iVe owned over 20 sleds. The motors great. THe sled takes bumps good, but thats it.

stinx said:
You made it stiffer? I just rode my SE this weekend and to put it bluntly- This sled sucks, its the worst cornering sled I have ever owned, and iVe owned over 20 sleds. The motors great. THe sled takes bumps good, but thats it.

I wasn't happy with mine at first either. I was able to get it a lot better with that one simple adjustment. I beleive the Fox floats come with 90 pounds from the factory. Why did you set them at 75 pounds? My guess is that would cause a ton of ski lift

stinx said:

Wow with a statement like that I would expect a little more elaborate explanation. "This sled sucks", really, mmm well as far as I'm concerned I have had more fun and actually corner better on this than my Apex, which by the way cornered very well. I think you need to read the manual and learn how to adjust the suspension. Then read up on here about what people are adjusting to, this sled does not suck, very far from it. It does however require rider set-up, you’re not just going to hop on it and blast the trail.

Back