• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RX-1 stock fuel pump hoses

Helgy

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
03 RX-1 Mountain MCX
So, I tore my RX-1 apart close to 4 years ago, and am just getting it together now. The top vacuum line on the stock fuel pump is missing its hose, can someone help me out and tell me where this hose goes please? My memory fails me...

if no one chimes in, i have an 04 rxwar 1/2 apart in the garage atm. i will look after i get home tonight and post up some pics or at least the location of the fitting.

From the shop manual, looks like it attaches to a nub on or near the fourth rubber carburetor joint at the engine. Furthest carb from the pump. The other line same area on the first carb joint.

it goes on the intake boot of either the fourth or first cylinder. Just on where the carbs attach to

Guess I should mention the sled has an MCX turbo, I didn't see anything in the installation manual about relocating this hose, so I assumed it would be in the stock position.

might get more answers in the turbo section on hose routing/hook ups. i personally never messed with a turbo sled so i do not know for shure. i would assume stock location unless told different.

if you do not get your answer in the next day or so, i will move the thread to the turbo section for you.

Back