• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RX Warrior auger mount

RedFisher

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2004 RX Warrior
2010 Apex LTX GT
I'm installing a Digger auger mount on my 2004 RX Warrior, however there are limited locations to mount it.

While it seems like it would be more suitable on the rear bar, I was wondering if this would interfere with the dual exhausts. I attached some photos (children's hockey stick resting where auger would rest). Installation on the front bar may be possible.

Please look at the photos and let me know your thoughts or suggestions.

Attachments

• IMG_4558_2.jpg
    IMG_4558_2.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_4559.jpg
    IMG_4559.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_4560.jpg
    IMG_4560.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_4561.jpg
    IMG_4561.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_4562.jpg
    IMG_4562.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_4563.jpg
    IMG_4563.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

I'm installing a Digger auger mount on my 2004 RX Warrior, however there are limited locations to mount it.

While it seems like it would be more suitable on the rear bar, I was wondering if this would interfere with the dual exhausts. I attached some photos (children's hockey stick resting where auger would rest). Installation on the front bar may be possible.

Please look at the photos and let me know your thoughts or suggestions.

Your exhaust isn't going to care if the auger (or anything else) is mounted that far away. Start the sled and put your hand that far away, that minimal pressure is what will hit the auger, the rest is headed for the sky.

Your exhaust isn't going to care if the auger (or anything else) is mounted that far away. Start the sled and put your hand that far away, that minimal pressure is what will hit the auger, the rest is headed for the sky.
tks

Back