• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

WTB: 04 Yamaha RX Warrior need rear rack/backrest.

YamahaJack

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2004 Yamaha RX Warrior
Hey guys, there is a back rest for the rx warrior that also has a rack for storage. I see photos online and people talk about it in these forums back in 2009, but can't seem to find it anywhere. Closest I came was finding the mount bracket for it but not the actual rack and backrest part. Just wondering if anyone happens to have one they want to sell me. Thanks.
Screenshot_20221214_201558_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

might have one floating around but need to check all my hidey holes. lol that looks like my brothers old sled in the pic that had one on it.

I thought @kinger had posted one for sale but did not include the bottom support bracket.

lol you two even used the same image. Would be hilarious if was really Cam's brother's sled. Small world, ey? :rofl:

lol you two even used the same image. Would be hilarious if was really Cam's brother's sled. Small world, ey? :rofl:
lol yup. i rember the rack and the chewed flap.

Thats funny, I took the image off an old thread on here. Definitely let me know if you find one. I also messaged @kinger but i think i may be too late.

Last edited:
what is even funnier is those pic's are from my photobucket album. that is the exact rack i might still have floating around as it would not fit when we up graded it to the apex seat mod.

i still have that sled carcass in my yard as he demoed the tunnel, bulkhead, coolers, steering hoop and a arms in the crash he wrote it off in. still looked fine until you opened hood.

How do I pay for It and have it shipped here? The rack has the backrest attachment correct? I know where to find the mount piece. @kinger

Last edited:
contact the poster through pm

Back