• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

rx1 cylinder order

victorn

Veteran
can someone please tell me what is cylinder order on 03-04 rx1?
also, which are the fuel lines that i need to connect to gasoline source while syncing carbs?
sorry, but every time using search here it turns up a lot of un-related posts, is it me or search is just really crappy ? :)

yah, totally no disrespect to site but searching is like generator of random numbers, u give it a value and it returns half the data from DB :)

As far as the gas source, just T off the existing vacuum lines when you sync the carbs. No need to screw around with the fuel in any way!

In an RX1 its actually one step easier, 2 vacuum lines and 4 carbs means you can sync 2 carbs and still have 2 vacuum sources, just swap them around as needed during syncing. I did both my Warrior and Nytro last night, I used the T since I had done the nytro first and needed it there with 3 carbs.

smokingcrater said:
As far as the gas source, just T off the existing vacuum lines when you sync the carbs. No need to screw around with the fuel in any way!

In an RX1 its actually one step easier, 2 vacuum lines and 4 carbs means you can sync 2 carbs and still have 2 vacuum sources, just swap them around as needed during syncing. I did both my Warrior and Nytro last night, I used the T since I had done the nytro first and needed it there with 3 carbs.

ah, so basically you used some kind of t-connector while syncing? i used instructions for building sync tool that didn't include t-connectors and i didn't know i will be running out of fuel in bowls that fast :)

10-4, just a small T fitting from a hardware store. (drip irrigation system T fittings fit perfect, guess how I know that!)

But like I said in your case, don't even bother. Just swap the vacuum hose over to an unused port on a different carb. Swap it back when done, as they are shaped to a specific spot.

Back