• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RX1

RX1Maine

Extreme
I am thinking of selling my 04 RX1, it has an M 10 and Boss seat on it. It has around 6000 miles on it, what do you think I can sell if for. Only rode it once last year as I rode my 07 RTX most of time

leave the m10 in, and take the shocks off, i have a set anyway.
you can even keep the stock front shocks.

what version m10 is it.

I still could not sell it for that. I have 2 grand in the m-10. It is only 1 1/2 years old. It has all Ohlins shocks in it. I have been offered 1500 just for the M10 but I don't want to break it up.

sorry to hijack but i am looking for a set of olins for the front of my war. shoot me a pm with the price if you guys are willing to sell them. thanks.

Here's a great deal! I'll give you $500, I'll take out the M-10 and put your old suspension back in, and then I'll give the sled back to you. If you want I'll even keep the Ohlins and give you my floats! If you want to help me do the work, I might even give you a couple of Bud Lights. I don't think you should pass this one up! ;)!

Back