• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Schmidt Bros Stage 2

Slowey

Extreme
Looking at putting a clutch kit in my xtx. Who has put the stage 2 kit on their sled and what do you think of it. I need to do something because my sled is not pulling full r's in the powder with the 1.75 BC even with the 19 tooth top gear. If anyone has any other suggestions let hear it. Lol

well i have a 121 so i realy cant help u to much but what i can say is i have the stage 2 schmit bro clutch kit an i love it. it realy pulls hard an schmit bro r really good to work with very help full

The SBM stage II clutch kit works well. (It's well thought out, pulls hard, engages at low end, has never given me any problems, and can be tailored to your individual riding preference). Great customer service from Schmidt Brothers too. Let Chris know what you are interested in.

I'm glad you asked this. I was on the phone with them today and might put in an order tomorrow. I have no imput to help you but I can say that everything I have herd about them is top notch.

I've spend a lot of money on my sled and I think the SBR stage II kit was some of the best money I spent. It really made the sled work as it should off trail. Last year I ran it with a 136x1.75 and now I am running it with 144x2 and it has worked great for both set-ups. 19t top gear with both.

Just ordered the SB stage 2 today. Spent a lot of time on the phone with him going over my weight, riding style, what trails I ride here in MI (they are in MI as well) and even what brand and kind of belt I use to set it up correctly. Seems to be well thought out.

Mcamzr what kind of timeline did they say they would have it out to you? I am thinking about ordering one as we'll but don't want to wait a month

Slowey said:
Mcamzr what kind of timeline did they say they would have it out to you? I am thinking about ordering one as we'll but don't want to wait a month

I ordered it around noon and he said he would set it up per out talk and get it out that day. He also gave me the option of picking it up to save the shipping.

I do live somewhat close to them so I don't expect it to take to long to get here, but I will post back when I get it.

Last summer SB installed everything that they offer for the Nitro, including stage II, except the wheel kit. It all works great. Chris does a ton of testing before he will sell it.

Back