• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder best tune provider for 250-280hp?

leevihr

Country
Other
Snowmobile
Yamaha Sidewinder BTX-LE 153" 2019
Hi. I just bought a 2019 sidewinder btx. It is currently stock and i would like to upgrade it to stage 2 or whatever tune that has atleast 250hp, but maximum 280hp. What would you guys recommend getting? Ive been thinking about MCX Stage 2 or Maptun Stage 3.

TD max spool 16 would be my choice. running powertrail on my btx and its a beast!!. max spool 16 will give you more midrange power.

Here in the states and canada Turbo dynamics is and will continue to be my first choice. Hurricane is another popular option. My dealer has worked with mcxpress on some nytro or apex kits a while back and said they were great to deal with. If I lived on your side of the ocean I would likely go with maptun. They are extremely popular in sweden and guys love them. Just about every mtx video on youtube is maptun powered.

i chose precision efi stage 3 for mine 280, very happy with it, many riders i know are happy with precision for their safe tunes. and there quiet muffler is a perfect fit and the stock mounts for imsulation wrap and shroud are spot on.

Back