• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder Height

jaydaniels

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2017 Sidewinder RTX
Anyone know the height of a sidewinder from floor to top of windshield with one of the low sport windshields. I have a 2017 rtx se but I’m not close to check it. Trying to check fitment in a trailer. Thanks.

The low sport is more of a medium windshield which is definitely higher than the bars.

58FA9C97-8FDF-4239-A7EE-2F3CF5CD2FFD.jpeg

I have this windshield. Bars are higher but I need height to windshield as this is the area that might hit the trailer cover.

If that's your sled in your avatar that's a low windscreen. The low sport wind shield is much higher, I have one on my winder and viper and they are above the crash pad. It's close though maybe an inch or 2 higher. I would measure mine but there loaded on the trailer as I'm headed out tomorrow for a weeks ride.

If you're concerned about it hitting the windshield in the front, I'm guessing it's an older trailer. If it is, other things to consider would be 8' width vs newer trailers being 8.5' and shorter lengths.

Back