• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder Luggage

Just spoke to Ken at Up North Tech..great Guy..I'm definitely going with his quick linq set for my Sidewinder and Viper.

Just spoke to Ken at Up North Tech..great Guy..I'm definitely going with his quick linq set for my Sidewinder and Viper.

Very good. Skidoo is so good at accessories. Not even funny.

Anyone tried to peel the ski doo off the bag effectively or is black marker the way to go?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

So, I think this is the route i want to go for my SW LTX-LE (LinQ). Just to confirm:

• 860201265 - 15L Fuel Caddy
  • 860200945 - LinQ Adapter plate
  • 860201273 - SR21 LinQ Tunnel Bag
Is there anything else I would need to mount a weekend size bag and a fuel can?
Is the mounting plate that goes on the actual sled a separate unit from Up North Tech???

Thanks

So, I think this is the route i want to go for my SW LTX-LE (LinQ). Just to confirm:

Is the mounting plate that goes on the actual sled a separate unit from Up North Tech???

Thanks

You will not need 860200945 LinQ Adapter plate. All you need is the LMP-1 Up North Tech mount the Doo 860201265 - 15L Fuel Caddy & 860201273 - SR21 LinQ Tunnel Bag
The only other linQ brackets you need come with the Bag and Tank.

Thanks
Are those all Ski Doo accessories?

It think the adapter plates are only for the xs xp chassis doos as the new tunnel shape is different

It think the adapter plates are only for the xs xp chassis doos as the new tunnel shape is different

Ski-Doo OEM LinQ Cargo Base Adaptor Plate Kit REV-XU Tundra, WT, Expedition 860200945

NOT NEEDED FOR YOUR APPLICATION.

Does anybody have any pics of the interior of the SR21 LinQ bag? Trying to determine how much storage it really has.

I just spoke to PowderKeg. Thier combo fuel caddy / storage bag DOES fit the 137" Sidewinders. However, if you just want the storage bag without the fuel caddy, it does not fit currently. They are working on a platform to mount to the tunnel for guys who want the bag only. The problem is with the taillight. The fuel caddy was designed to go above the taillight, but the bag on its own was not. The caddy holds 3.5 gallons of fuel. They're hoping to have a solution for the bag only guys by mid-week this week.

Here is their Yamaha products page from their website: http://powderkegllc.com/product-category/yamaha-products/

Hope it helps.

I ran this setup only 16 zr9 I could care less about the doo logo...it looked great...just don't eellike drilling on this one...but I'll still run my doc heated riser bag...

for the rear ...i'll suffer with the expandable gear bag...a joke compared to doc stuff...but I figure I should support yam so they stay in business..

It was recommend earlier in his thread to try the Linq system from skidoo. Just bought the SR21 bag and 15l fuel tank. I need to order an Up North LMP1B shortly. In Ontario there is a fellow on kijiji selling a similar adapter for $140 CA plus freight. It is plain aluminum and has to be painted etc. I figure it will cost about $550 CA with taxes to set it all up using the Up North unit that comes powdercoated. Well worth it IMO. The gas can is a good size but the SR21 bag has a zippered inner bag to keep snow and water out. And they are stackable. Real slick.

Back