• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder Production

What is the hearing going to be on the winder? I thought about hearing down a tad bit if I can put the power to the ground

What is the hearing going to be on the winder? I thought about hearing down a tad bit if I can put the power to the ground
21/41 on the rtx le and the ltx se

This morning I saw a truck full of yamaha sleds heading towards Whitby, not sure if they are sidewinders or not.

You should have called me immediately and we could have hijacked the truck! haha....we gotta get out for a ride this winter.. (It's Mark from uoit btw lol)

You should have called me immediately and we could have hijacked the truck! haha....we gotta get out for a ride this winter.. (It's Mark from uoit btw lol)
Haha I was thinking about it, one of those would have fit nicely in the truck, I needed some backup though!

I figured that was you, I recognized the name. I am running an apex this year, definitely need to get out for a ride.

242ac10411df508184f4521ea65b7316.jpg

LTX LE's in red and white just showed up this morning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw this on the facebook forum I really hope this isn't true as my dealer is a small time dealer and probably only snowchecked 3 of them

I hope everyone on here gets their ordered sleds , I was told this morning that a dealer in the USA was shorted 3 SW's , I guess they sold more than expected
Market share increase I think so

Guys even if and thats a big IF there was a snafu it sure looks to me that production is ahead of schedule and changes to production could easily be made. It would not take much for the factory to turn a regular sled into a LE or SE spring buy sled. Chill!

68gmc,tell the dealer to put it on a scale to get the weight of it

Back