• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Silver Lake, Mi. campout July 8,9,10,11 2010 finalized plans

Crewchief47 said:
Do you need insurance on your ATV in Michigan?
How diligent are they on the spark arrestor/noise testing? I have the stock muffler from the 250R some where but it's a damn door stop.

Not that I'm going but just in case. Most of you guys tenting it? Much for the Old lady/critter to do there?

Very diligent on spark arrestors, they will turn you away if you you dont have one. they stick a stick in the tail pipe if it doesnt have a screen or yours is burnt out you have to get one or fix, parts their are not cheap.

Well, We are just over a week away. If anyone is thinking about going get in contact with us or look for us on the dunes! We are probably going to set up a little base camp near lake Michgan, Look for a blue ez-up, a blue yukon and a Yamaha flag flying high! Be sure to stop by and say Hi!

Well, We are just over a week away. If anyone is thinking about going, get in contact with us or look for us on the dunes! We are probably going to set up a little base camp near lake Michgan, Look for a blue ez-up, a blue yukon and a Yamaha flag flying high! Be sure to stop by and say Hi!
jenscamera307-1.jpg

jenscamera308.jpg

What a GREAT weekend! We went from the Dunes amd ;ake Michigan to upper silver lake and back! we only had about 3/4 of a mile to travel each way and everything was absolutely Beautiful. Thanks to Gravedigger for helping to find the cabin that we all rented!
We met some new friends and got to hang out with friends we can not see that often!
Any one who has ever thought of attending a TotallYamaha event should seriously consider going! I will have a video made soon but until then here are a few pictures.

IMG_0487.jpg

And of course the P.E. sista's have a few new members! Welcome aboard Karen, Cindy and Heather!
IMG_0522.jpg

Base camp.
IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0541.jpg

P7090507.jpg

Jen178.jpg

Camp out

I want to thank everyone who attended the S.L event myself and Michelle had a great time and enjoyed eveyones company.I hope everbodt else had a good time and we were able to accomadate everyone.We had 5 great days with the TY peeps.We had everything from dune rides,seadooing,watersking,swimming(clothes optional for someone)
sweet sunsets,kite flying,open fire cook outs.I could keep going so if anyone is thinking of doing this again Michelle and i we be up there throut the rest of the season till Oct 31 when the shut down :drink: :drink: :pics: :moon: :moon:

EXCELLENT TIME!!!!! Wish I was still there!!! But back to reality for now. I would like to try to get up there one more time this season. Hopefully we can.

Thanks Brian and Michele for hooking us all up with the great cabin and also for showing us the ropes there @ the dunes. As always it was great to see everyone! Great meeting the new peep's too! Hell.... I even met my chicken fight sole mate! LOL

OH...and thanks for the hill climbs in the Tahoe Brian (taht sucker ROCKED up those hills. I was impressed as hell!!! :Rockon: ) Also thanks for the use of the Sea Doos!!!

I'm sure this will be an annual thing! That weekend worked out great and it was not too crowded! I just may have to snag back my boat so we can do some skiing if we weigh more than 175lbs...LOL

AND....Next year we WILL have the "Chicken Cup"!!!

SD

MAN I WISH I HAD AWAY TO GET UP THERE. I DIDN'T HAVE TO WORK! I AM SO GLAD THAT I THOUGHT ABOUT THIS TRIP WITH SNO-XR. LOL

Look like you guys had fun. Can't what to see the video.

Back