• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SingleShot rear suspension???

Gerard works for Gates Belts....nobody works at Yamaha. Jesus ....
Well I guess I don't know who I had lunch with and talked about it. But you do. But I guess you know everything. Gerard sat at the table and told me he was working at yamaha. Maybe he's lying but I don't know why. Check your facts.

Well I guess I don't know who I had lunch with and talked about it. But you do. But I guess you know everything. Gerard sat at the table and told me he was working at yamaha. Maybe he's lying but I don't know why. Check your facts.
He was the one that signed off on the free belts from Gates about 10 months ago to all the USXC racers, that is the person everyone sent there impressions back to. I really don't give a #*$&@ about your lunch date. Seriously.

I just talk to David yesterday Randy was hired last year and Gerard too is working there too and at Team Fast he is not at Gates anymore .they are at the R& D building in Wis. I'm going down an see David next week an have lunch with him.

He was the one that signed off on the free belts from Gates about 10 months ago to all the USXC racers, that is the person everyone sent there impressions back to. I really don't give a #*$&@ about your lunch date. Seriously.

Lots can change in 10 months.....

Back