• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ski advice? looking for a good 60% trail 40% off trail ski

jwagg

Hi guys,
Like I said I'm looking for some opinions on the best ski for a guy that rides trail 60 percent of the time and if trail 40 percent. Unless you get a year like this with rain and not enough snow. Was thinking tuners but we're other opinions. How wide are the tuners? Thanks in advance

Thanks for all the help guys, Im still looking around. just trying to find the best all around set up. if I could find a good enough deal I might consider having two sets, tuners for the trails, and something else for off trail. just a matter of money at this point.

I can't speak for a nytro. But I liked the powder hounds on my attak. Great manners on trail and extra flotation off.

My brothers all love the mountain skis. I personally run curves. In the soft/icy snow we have this season around here the mountain skis perform better on and off trail as they get down to the harder snow for better steering.

Love the sled, and lots of dough spent. Just hate the fact that the nytro mystique and quirks cause the value to drop. Also the intro of the viper makes the value fall. In the spring I had a guy offer 13,500, & I turned it down. Might just keep it if no real offers come in. Then go buy a light sled for the twist and turns of Wisconsin etc as my backup.

Back