• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Skinz front end with Star relocate kit

NO2

Extreme
I was considering installing a Skinz front end and extending track to 128 with a Star relocate kit. How would these 2 upgrades complement each other? They both claim reduced inside ski lift so is Star doing anything else that Skins wouldn't provide?

Sorry, I must not be in the losers club that hangs on this site 24/7 to realize what a stupid question this is.

09nytro said:

Not I get this response....I haven't seen a thread about this this exact same question, could you post it up for the op to help point him the right direction. ;)!

I feel like you should do one or the other. 5 inches forward in the front and 4 inches in the back is a little much. especially if you have to pull the sled up a ramp, you will hit the belly for sure..id be more looking to a zbros +1 and a star relocate. I may be wrong with this tho. seems like a lot of stretch both ways

Zbroz racing check out there web site.

I have a new star relocate kit for the nytro that i didnt install, (for sale) ended up trading for a viper and didnt use it.

+1 for zbroz and relocate. Not the exact route I took but the route I was wanting to take. Have 128 kit and jre spindles on mine. Might get +1-2 a arms to use for next year. I also feel that nytro's spindles were lacking and that the zbroz kit that uses new spindle design or diff arms with jre spindles is ideal set up

I'm sorry ...lol....those are the best two things you could do for the nytro , look at mountain tech too he has a nice front end kit as well , his is around $795 and you can use your stock shocks to boot

The Mountaintech's are the one's I am looking at also. They are the only arms on the market with adjustable caster and camber.

Where are you seeing a kit on the Mountaintech site? I see heat exchanges, vents. skid plates. amounts but no a arms

Back